My travel destinations over the last year

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited countries map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Becoming a Night Owl

The hotel I am staying at is really great and is owned by this young Czechoslovakian couple and it seems that every guest (except for me) is from Czechoslovakia.  They're a great bunch of people and they tell me that you don’t typically run across too many Americans here on the island or even in Thailand.  Too far from home I guess. 



For the past few days I’ve been researching places to live for the next month or two which has been great since it’s too hot to do anything during the day but stay in the air conditioning or swim in the pool/ocean.  But even then, the water is just as hot as the air so there’s really no relief (John, you would love it!). 

I've realized I’m going to have to change my normal pattern of going to bed early since night is when the temperature is bearable and everything comes alive.  Maybe I’ll finally be able to train myself to stay awake past 10pm :)  

4 comments:

  1. OMG Jamie, I already want to come and visit you! What a beautiful hotel! I'm jealous. Hope you are having a blast!

    --Jeri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Jamie....you are making me sooooo jealous already.

    The pool temp sounds wonderful :)

    John

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - you are living in luxury! How Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This place looks very inviting and comfy. When can I come visit! Maria

    ReplyDelete